01 May 2009

The First Post

So here goes...

I have been reading blogs avidly and realized that I need to join you. So many of you have inspired me and kept me afloat on days when I've felt so alone.

This is going to be challenging for me because I've spent my whole life hiding myself from everyone. I never let people in. I never let my guard down. I am the staunchest supporter and the harshest critic of myself. I am fat and miserable and have walked around like I was the thinnest girl in the room. Attitude is indeed everything darlings.

My personality runs the gamut from wallflower to vixen and I don't know what I will reveal writing this blog but I do promise to be as true and as open as I can be. Because for the first time in my life I think I have found kindred spirits.

So here goes...wish me luck lovelies! I can't wait to get to know you all.

*MUAH*

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the group. I'm happy to see you actually get something up. I've been checking back a lot from time to time to see if you were going to make something.

    I read a lot before I made one too. In real life, I come across very quiet, but to the people who know me. I'm the queen bitch. I'm cocky, arrogant, prideful, boastful, and have no doubts as to how much better I am than everyone else. I don't tend to have any regard for my body, and act as if it doesn't exist at all.

    But that's not the truth, obviously.

    I want to be better than I am. I want to be as good as I pretend to be.

    I'm excited to finally see you here, and I look forward to reading what you have to write, getting to know you better, and to return the support that you've offered me already.

    ReplyDelete