29 October 2010

W.T.F?

Um yeah.  I'm back.

[cue appropriate music for sheepish return and additional 10lbs to despise]

So um, yeahhh.....

My husband's 40th birthday (say what you want but he's a total fucking HOTTIE!!) is the first week of December and what am I doing for him you ask??

We're going to a "clothing optional" adult resort in Jamaica.

Yes, my husband is a nudist.  And he totally can be.  He's HOT.

I, on the other hand, am not.  I love naked people though.  They are awesome.  I just can't do it.  However I did buy 5 new bikinis for the trip which would be good except that I am 10lbs heavier than I was last time I was here.

I would like to tell everyone that I've matured and will not starve myself for the next month.
I would like to believe that I am comfortable in my own skin because my husbands loves me just as I am.
I would like to think that I don't need to do anything extreme to lose this weight before the trip.

I would also like to win the lottery.

Anywhoo I'm here. 
I haven't eaten a thing today and I am not going to.

It has been MONTHS since I fasted.
Bring on the hungry!  Woot!

[cue celebratory music and picture victorious air fist pump!]

wish me luck!
I've missed the blogs.
I'm going to see what is going on in the cyberworld out there.
Hope you guys are ok.  xoxox

3 comments:

  1. WELCOME BACK! missed ya! I'm back for awhile too!
    Good Luck and get ready for those Bikinis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! Hope your vacation was fun! Come back and post again!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete